It is possible to save money and help to reduce the carbon deposits that are becoming an ever increasing problem to our environment, but what are you doing about this?
New legislation demands that we are able to prove how we sort and dispose of our waste, with fines for those who do not comply. Further legislation will follow as the government looks to honour its commitments.
You can turn this to your advantage, especially if you supply larger organisations who have already implemented environmental management systems. They are looking to buy from those who can prove their environmental credentials so that they can increase their own carbon reduction.
Becoming environmentally friendly may not actually cost you any money because of the financial savings it brings.
Included in our services are:
· Free written environmental assessment
· Advice on waste management
· Advice on energy saving and cost savings
· Development of policies & procedures
· Environmental Management Systems
· Marketing your 'green' credentials
· Advice on the CRC and how SME's can benefit
To find out more call us on 020 3411 7888 or e-mail us now!